Whether you want to give that special someone a gift they’ll love or simply treat yourself to that beautiful item you’ve fallen for, one of our friendly experts will be more than happy to help you through the entire finance process. We accept both credit & debit cards, cash payments of up to £10,000, and 0% interest-free credit on all purchases* over £450 for up to 3 years, with a minimum deposit of just 10%.
Simply select an item of your choice and use our online calculator to select the finance option that suits you. Then pop your item in the basket, proceed to Wongs secure checkout and select your preferred finance option to start your application for an instant decision from V12.
Am I eligible to apply?
In order to apply for Interest-Free Credit, you must:-
- Be over the age of 18
- Yourself or your partner must be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
- A resident in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address (you'll need this to match the address used to complete the indentity verification).
- Have a Bank or Building Society current account available (you'll need this to complete the direct debit instruction)
How much deposit is required?
We will require a minimum deposit of 10% of the overall cost of your item in order to apply Interest-Free Credit.
How many months do you allow?
We offer repayment periods of 12, 24 and 36 months when applying for Interest-Free Credit.
How much do I have to spend?
We offer Interest-Free Credit on any items of a value of £450.00 or higher.
Can I have credit on multiple items?
As long as the total value of the items equate to £450.00 or more, we're perfectly happy for you to purchase more than one item on Interest-Free Credit.
Can I use gift cards for my deposit?
We are able to accept gift cards as a payment for deposit, we are also able to accept cash payments (up to £10,000) and debit & credit cards for deposits.
If I'm declined, could you tell me why?
As the final decision for Interest-Free Credit rests with our finance provider V12, we would be unable to offer a specific reason for decline. However, common reasons for decline often consist of the following:-
- An insufficient credit score
- You are under the age of 18
- You may currently have an adverse account with other lenders
- We have been unable to confirm your identity
- Your existing commitments may be too great
In the event you wish to speak to our provider about their decision, they can be contacted on 02920 468916 or by email to [email protected], and they will respond to your query within 24 hours
*Excludes Rolex. Terms and conditions apply. ask in store for details. Credit, subject to age and status, is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered office: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ. Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132.